As many of you know my sister, Emily got married last August. It was such a beautiful day spent with wonderful family and friends. And while we had a fabulous time at the wedding, I think we had as much fun planning and preparing for it.
Over the next month we’ll share photos from the wedding along with lots of simple tutorials. Being the crafty and thrifty girls that we are, much of the decor was a DIY project. We’re excited to share this special day with you and hope you get lots of ideas for your own events!
Follow along this month for inspiration and great tutorials!
- Pomander Tutorial
- Sugar Scrub Shower Favors
- DIY Cake Stands
- Grandma Salad
- Local Business Spotlight: Bridal Shower at Quail’s Covey Bed and Breakfast
- Shoe Clips
- Bunting Tutorial for Head, Cake and Gift Tables
- Centerpieces Part 1- Lace and Mason Jar Luminaries
- Centerpieces Part 2- Mixed China and Glass Vases
- Etsy Finds
- Local Business Spotlight: Doreen Leaf Designs, Best Bib and Tucker, Victorian Rose, and Beginnings Salon and Day Spa
- Response Cards
- Bubble Bath Recipe
- Window Panes and Signs
- Ring Bearer Truck
- Send-Off Flags and Cowbells
- Local Business Spotlight: Country Flowers and Herbs, Maple Street Gallery, Hartville Mercantile, and Uniontown Antique Mall
- Local Business Spotlight: Pure Energy Entertainment (DJ Jerry Humes)
- Bird Cage Card Holder
- Doily Wrapped Programs
- Bathroom Baskets
- Games and Coloring Books
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Local Business Spotlight: Hartville Chocolate Factory, Cakes by Debbie White, Bev Green Catering
2013 UPDATE: The Wedding March Round Two: More tutorials, tips, and local business spotlights!