Currently accepting spring & summer clothing and accessories. Long prom dresses should be consigned by the end of March.
Step 1: Go to your closet
Step 2: Take out items you don’t wear
Step 3: Fill a basket for Best Bib and Tucker
What we take:
• women’s petite to plus sizes
• casual, business attire, cruise & formal wear
• accessories (jewelry, purses, shoes, scarves, etc.)
• handmade items
Items should be:
• cleaned, pressed and ready to wear
• current styles and classics
• brought in on hangers or in a laundry basket, box, or bag- whatever is easiest for you
Step 4: Bring your items to Best Bib and Tucker (located at 127 Mill St. Hartville, behind Hartville Chocolate Factory)
When to bring in items:
Anytime we are open! No appointment necessary. No item limit. If you have a closet full of great items, we want it all!
Year-round: All season clothing and accessories,
WINTER FORMALS (August-January)
MOTHER of the bride/groom (year round)
Consignors receive 45-50% of the selling price on clothing and accessories and 60% on long formals, designer bags, and handmade.
Consider consigning all or some of your items to a local non-profit. When items sell the organization gets paid. Click here for more information on our Cause for Consignment fundraising program.