Currently accepting items that can be worn year round and long formals.
Step 1: Go to your closet
Step 2: Take out items you don’t wear
Step 3: Fill a basket for Best Bib and Tucker
What we take:
- women & junior girl sizes 00-3x
- petite and tall sizes
- casual, workout wear, business attire, formals
- accessories (jewelry, purses, shoes, etc.)
- handmade items (see below)
Items should be:
- current styles and trends
- new and like-new condition
- cleaned, pressed/steamed and ready to wear
Step 4: Bring in your items however is easiest for you – on hangers, in a laundry basket, box, or bag. We even have a few smart ladies who roll theirs in the door in a suitcase!
Anytime we are open! No appointment necessary. No item limit. If you have a closet full of great items, we want it all!
- February-May: spring/summer
- August-November: fall/winter
- Year-round: Items you can wear year round for example layering pieces and jewelry
Formal gowns accepted seasonally: Homecoming July-August, Winter Formal August-January, Prom December-February. Mother’s dresses for weddings can be consigned anytime. We do not accept wedding and bridesmaid dresses.
Consignors receive 45-50% of the selling price on clothing and accessories and 60% on long formals, designer bags, and handmade. You have the option to have any unsold items donated or returned to you.
Interested in Best Bib and Tucker carrying your product in our Handmade Market? Contact us for details and submit your product for consideration using this form: Handmade Submission Form
Consider consigning all or some of your items to a local non-profit. Learn more about our Cause for Consignment fundraising program.