The sun is shining here in Ohio (finally!).
Protect your beautiful skin from wrinkles, burns and cancer.
Sunscreen tips/recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control:
- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 that is broad spectrum (protects against both UVA and UVB rays)
- Reapply every couple hours or after swimming/sweating
- Check your sunscreen’s expiration date
- Put enough on- at least one ounce- enough to fill a shot glass
- Seek shade/avoid direct sunlight between the hours of 10am-4pm
- Wear a hat with a wide brim
- Wear sunglasses
Leave A Comment