Fall Trend Alert!
What an easy way to add some interest to an outfit.
- Lay out a bunch of bracelets and just start putting pieces together.
- Vary widths and mix textures
- Play with color, don’t be afraid to mix a couple.
- If it doesn’t look right try changing the order or add or remove a bracelet
- Pick up inexpensive pieces at consignment shops, thrift stores, and juniors shops like Charlotte Russe and H&M
- Stack bracelets on one arm only. Leave the other arm bare or wear a single skinny bracelet.
- If you are right handed wear your stack on your left arm so they won’t get in the way when you are writing. (Vice-versa for lefties)